PCCA is looking for volunteers for the following projects. ConocoPhillips retirees and Phillips66 employees can help us get volunteer grants from these companies. Donating 20 hours get the school a $500 volunteer grant. If you or someone you know is interested in supporting Christian education through PCCA, please contact the school office at 580.765.6038.
1. Help with 5K and Fun Run – 20 hours
Nov 3 – help set up, clean up, hand out water, direct runners, etc. during the 5K
Nov 6 – help count students’ laps during the Fun Run
2. Substitute teach – 7 hrs a day
3. Be a helper on field trips – 4-8 hrs each trip. Upcoming trips listed on school calendar.
4. Assist with school fellowships: serve, greet, clean up – 3 hrs per fellowship. See school calendar for dates.
5. Help transport and oversee students during Christmas play practice Dec 11-13, 8-10 am at Central Baptist Church.
6. Clean carpeting – 20 hrs
7. Paint girls’ bathroom ceiling – 10 hrs
8. Spruce up / decorate cafeteria – 20 hrs
9. Address and stuff Christmas card envelopes in December – 20 hrs
10. Read to students – 30 minutes a week
11. Give presentation about a trip or living in another country. Prep and presentation – 5 hrs.
12. Clean and organize the school library: mark and shelve books, straighten bookshelves, etc. – 20 hrs
13. Help plan, decorate and man the school Christmas parade float – 5+ hrs
It is acceptable to do different projects to make up the 20 hours which need to be completed by December 31st. Thank you so much for helping with this important project.