Articles of Faith
- The Bible to be the only inspired, infallible, authoritative, inerrant Word of God.
- There is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- In the deity of Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death, in His bodily resurrection, in his ascension to the right hand of the Father and in His personal return in power and glory.
- In the absolute necessity of regeneration by the Holy Spirit for salvation because of the exceeding sinfulness of human nature; and that men are justified on the single grounds of faith and the shed blood of Christ and that that only by God’s grace and through faith alone are we saved.
- In the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life, and they that are lost to the resurrection of damnation.
- In the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
- In the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a Godly life.
To glorify God by assisting parents in training their children to aspire to God’s standard of excellence by integrating the Bible in all aspects of life and learning.
PCCA exists to educate children through the love of God , in the knowledge of God, toward the wisdom of God. It is our passion to instill character, righteousness, spiritual maturity, and intellectual excellence in the hearts and minds of our students, preparing them for real life in the real world, to lead in the cause of Christ on earth, and to share in an eternity in heaven.