PONCA CITY CHRISTIAN ACADEMY
The Administrator performs the following:
- Provides general oversight of the administrative functions of the school.
- Monitors and enforces the school policies, procedures, regulations, etc.
- Provides leadership in the spiritual climate of PCCA and follows the Matthew 18 principle in conflict resolution.
- Oversees and administers professional and support staff.
- Oversees and administers the total instructional aspect of the school.
- Operates the school system under the approved spending plan, (confirming approval by School Board when necessary.)
- Helps School Board formulate school objectives, policies, plans and programs; and prepares and presents facts and explanations necessary to assist the School Board in making final decisions.
- Makes recommendations to the School Board concerning size of student body, pupil/teacher ratios, and improvements in the facilities and is present for all School Board meetings.
- Prepares and submits to the School Board recommendations relative to all matters requiring administrative action and provides necessary information and reports as needed to ensure the making of informed decisions.
- Conducts regular teacher devotions, team meetings( necessary to discuss matters concerning the improvement and welfare of the school.)
- Acts on own discretion if action is necessary in any matter covered by policy, reports such action to the School Board as soon as practical and recommends policy in order to provide guidance in the future.
- Develops and maintains an annual standardized testing program.
- Keeps abreast of the major current trends in education.
- Represents the school in its dealings with other school systems, institutions, agencies, and community organizations.
- Oversees development of yearly school calendar and the scheduling of all school events.
- Oversees accreditation process and, upon completion, maintains yearly follow-up work required by ACSI.